Bunk Beds with Stairs & Built-in Drawers is the Best Option


Redecorating the house to accommodate a newborn in the family can be quite challenging. When my wife gave me the good news, I was ecstatic and started to plan for our future so that when the time came, I could be around my family and cater to their immediate needs. The first thing on my mind was to redecorate the spare room so that the baby could use it when she grew up. While I arranged for almost every essential detail in the place, I left the sleeping area empty, as I wanted to allow my daughter (when she was old enough) to give her inputs in the kind of bed she wanted.
  
Once she grew up to be three years of age, it was time to move her to her room. Until now she could adjust on a small cot placed in her room. Before I knew it she had grown tall and was outgrowing the cot. It was time for her to choose a bed for herself. I left her with some magazines and asked her to decide the one that she liked the most.  It was amazing to see her excitedly swipe through the images on the magazine to look for the perfect bed. The picture of her is still fresh in my mind when I close my eyes.
  
In the evening, she surprised me with the option of a bunk bed with stairs. As a father, your first hunch is to protect your baby from anything and everything. I was no less than a protective father, trying the balance between her wishes and protecting her from any untoward happening. I explained to her that it was meant for rooms that had limited space and was not a good fit for a big room like hers. I finally had to give in to her choice of bed.
  
Today, I think it was one of the best decisions made by my little daughter as the leftover space is converted into a dollhouse that she loves with all her heart and soul. There is room for her to stack her favorite books on the big study table and still room left for her to practice her ballet moves during her free time.

Comments